Gallery

Club & Bexhill Information

O’Sullivans Snooker Club was established in the early 1980’s by Tony Clarkson. He opened it under his surname, calling the club Clarksons Leisure. Since then it has been owned by a few others such as Dereck & Sandy Lowers, who took over the club in the 1990’s. They were in control for over 10 years, until they sold it on to Clive O’Sullivan in approximately 2002, who accordingly & quite cleverly, renamed it after his family, O’Sullivans Snooker. Hence its current name. After 3 years, the O’Sullivans left for pastures new, & sold the business on to David Coley in around 2005. After 5 years of trading, the Coley’s moved on & the club was then purchased by its current owner, World Professional Snooker Player, Jimmy Robertson in 2010 until present, & is now named, O’Sullivans Snooker & Pool Club.

The club has been going for some 35 years now. It has 11 Full Size Snooker Tables, with 3 of those tables, being Professional Match Tables, with under slate heating, steel block cushions, overhead tournament lighting & professional match cloths. The club boasts 2 World Professional Snooker Players, Mark Davis who is currently ranked at 19th in the world & proprietor, 28 year old Jimmy Robertson who is currently ranked at number 47 in the world. We also have ex-professional, Leo Fernandez, FORMER ‘English Amateur Champion’, who manages the club & is also the resident coach.

There are 3 Superb 8 Ball Match pool tables, 1 in the bar, which is Free to play at all times for members, and 2 in the back pool room which are chargeable. There is also 2 dart boards to keep you entertained in the bar area along with 2 plasma tv’s, & music, as well as the normal Gaming machines.

The club has 3 snooker teams in the local snooker league, 3 pool teams in the local pool league & 1 darts team in the local league. We also hold functions in the bar area for meetings, parties, up to 60 people, & various other entertainments.

We are open & fully Licensed from 11am until 03.00 Mondays to Saturdays, & 12pm until 03.00 on Sundays.

(Closing times are subject to alter, due to demand), We also serve hot & cold food all day.

De-La-Warr PavillionBased on the beautiful South East Coast of  England, in Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, (Some call Windy Hill), the quiet town/resort, with its lovely clean pebble beaches, & famed for ‘The first ever Motor Race’ in the United kingdom, in 1902,  The Art-Deco, ‘De-La-Warr Pavillion’, built in 1935, & for some of its famous residents, such as the inventor of the Television, ‘John Logie Baird’, Comedian, ‘Eddie Izzard’,  Fanny Craddock’, British Open Golf Champion in 1951, ‘Max Faulkner’, Beach James Bonds ‘Q’, ‘ Desmond Llewelyn’,  ‘Graham Norton’,  comedian, ‘Spike Milligan’ was stationed here during the war, & last but not least, & quite appropriate,  snookers whispering ‘Ted Lowe’ resided here before his death in 2011.  

Latest News

Edit

Events

Edit

Facebook